What is your favorite kitchen utensil?

Friday, February 5, 2010

You've made a terrible mistake

Well, this is the first post of my new blog, so it's probably only appropriate that I give you a small introduction of who I am. I live in Pittsburgh and you can call me Stamer, although such titles as The Man, The Myth, The Legend, or Neil Diamond would also be acceptable.

How you got to this blog, I'm not sure (I'm no scientist or nothing like that), but let be tell you right now that you probably will not enjoy it, in fact I can probably guarantee it. This will mostly be about the things I do throughout my life and will probably do nothing other than lead you to believe that I'm at least somewhat insane, or an alcoholic, morbidly obese, homeless, a complete idiot or any or all combination of these things. Other non-interesting posts will involve the random shit I think about while doing my favorite activities (often involving absolutely nothing), and everyone's favorite, the absurd dreams that I seem to have far too often, of which you're sure to become very familiar with if you choose the awful idea to keep reading on a regular basis.


Thanks and congratulations for getting this far....

Big Gulps huh? Welp, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment